- All information collected on this site is confidential.
- We do not sell customer information.
- We collect personal information about you as part of the registration and ordering process.
- We are committed to keeping your personal information private and secure.
- We do not share your personal information with any third party other than those required to fulfill your order (e.g. merchant bank for credit card charging). In such cases we disclose only enough information to perform the necessary services, and the third parties are prohibited from using or revealing your personal information for other purposes.
- We may use your email address or phone number to contact you about your order if we have questions or problems.
- By using this site, you agree to the terms of this policy.
- All prices are in US Dollar currency, and are subject to change without notice.
- Any incorrect pricing in this site or pricing errors made by the software/program are subject to correction. Notification of any correction will be made to customers’ approval before orders are completed and shipped.
- We strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction so please let us know right away if there is a discrepancy.
- We ship by common carrier of our choice unless a carrier is specified on order.
- We recommend orders be shipped to a receiver rather than a residence.
- Some areas you can only ship to a business / receiver.
- We do have a white glove carrier for limited areas upon request.
- We do not prepay any freight; all freight charges are the designer’s responsibility.
- If a shipment looks damaged upon delivery, the receiver/customer should refuse the shipment to be returned for inspection of damage by Charles Stewart Company.
- If a shipment is received and has concealed freight damage, the designer will need to file a claim with the carrier.
- All sales final.
- Cancellations may result in a restocking fee.